Thursday, November 26, 2009

Static Hair?

My hair gets the worst static ever. Sometimes I'll look over and it will be standing like 2 feet away from my head. Does anyone know any ways to stop this from happening besides packing around a dryer sheet and rubbing it on my hair every 10 minutes?



Static Hair?

There are some anti-static conditioner sprays.



Dove offers one that I used. But there are also other companies. Look in the grocery store where they have the conditioner.



Static Hair?

HAIR SPRAY OR GELL!



Static Hair?

there are some spray/gel products type things for hair that helps....



try bed head....



dont get hard gel or medium....get the weakest



Static Hair?

do a rape it works very good



Static Hair?

umm sorry i didnt see the no dryer sheets part %26gt;.%26lt;



Static Hair?

I get that sometimes, I find if I go and wash it well it shoudl go away. Sometimes I find it's cause by what i'm wearing. Like certain tops or jackets make my hair really staticy.



Static Hair?

Spray Static Guard on your hair brush %26amp; combs. You can even spray it right on your hair. It may smell a little bad at first, but the smell quickly dissipates.



Dryer sheets work great, keep a few in your purse.



Hot Tools makes an anti-static hairdryer



Hot Tools Professional 1035 1875 Watt Direct Ion FastDry Anti-Static Hair Dryer



There are also anti-static shampoos and conditioners on the market that help, too. Matrix Biolage Shaping Creme Wax controls static.



Static Hair?

just use some hair oil to wheigh down your hair, and to add some moisture its probobly just really dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter