Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am a black female with hair questions?

I am trying to get my hair to grow. It is in this state right now where it hasn't grown much in a few months. It is shoulder length now, but I have a short patch of hair in the middle of my head that is shorter than the rest of my hair. I know it is because I relax my hair about every three weeks. I was told to layoff the relaxers and use a blow dryer and flat iron. Will that work? Also how often should I wash it, and what shampoo and conditioner is best to stimulate growth and decrease split ends. And what type of oil or hair grease should I use? If you are a professional your comments are especially welcomed.



I am a black female with hair questions?

I'm surprised with you regimen that you aren't bald! Go easy on the chemicals and heat or you will be bald, and no hair will grow at all, ever. When my hair gets to the point where it looks like it needs another relaxer before the six week marker I wear a wig. I wear a wig mostly anyway. I'd never dream of causing my hair and scalp this much damage.



I wash my hair every other night and condition it at least 3x a week.



No grease, petroleum and mineral oil both clog pores and hinder growth.



To moisturize, wet hair and apply oil, like almond, or an oil brought from a hair care shop.



My favorite shampoos and conditioners are Paves Un-Damaged Goods.



I'm in the process of growing out my hair. About a little over a year and a half ago I had cut it to less than two inches, now it reaches beneath my armpits.



I'll give you some good advice, your scalp is more than likely a bit fried, to counter that, wet scalp and use a pure aloe vera gel mixed with an equal amount of water, apply to scalp, oil hair, do this for about three months, nightly. Wear a fitted satin cap at night to help stop breakage. Trim dead and split ends.



I've used a method called the Crown and Glory Technique for a couple of months now and I've seen significant improvement in my hair.



You could also take vitamins specifically geared toward hair growth.



I am a black female with hair questions?

I am not a professional but my hair is the same shoulder length and short hair in the middle. I have been getting perms since I was 3 and my professional hairstylist tells me to use Creme of Nature. She uses it and i do to. My hair grows to. I wash my hair with Creme of Nature shampoo and then I use the Creme of Nature condictioner and keep it in my hair at least 15 minutes. Then I rinse it out and I comb out my hair and put carrot oil on it. It smells good and helps your hair and makes it shine. But any way, I blow dry my hair and and put a little more carrot oil on it and comb it out. Then I flat iron my hair and my hair looks like a professional did it. My mom washes her hair with Mane and Tail and it reallllly helps your hair grow. My mom has damaged hair to and it has really improved her hair.



If I were you I would probaly use Creme of Nature because it straightens, softens, and condictions hair really good all in two products. But you can also use Mane and Tail but Creme of Nature is on your side. My professional hairstylist uses design hair care products , but you can't buy those in any original store. So she said if she did not use Design products she would definely reccommend it.



I am a black female with hair questions?

you should not be getting a perm every 3 weeks. It should be every 6 weeks or more. and blowdrying and pressing it will damage it more by making it dry with split ends



I am a black female with hair questions?

I dont even know where to start.



WHY WOULD ANYONE GET THEIR HAIR PERMED EVERY 3 WEEKS?



IF ITS NOT GROWING WHAT DID YOU PERM IT OVER FOR???!?!?!?



YOU GET TOUCH UPS WHEN YOU GET ROOTS.



IF YOU DONT HAVE ROOTS DON'T GET ANY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter