Thursday, November 26, 2009

Help!!! Hair problem..?

For about 7 years I have highlighted my hair professionally (naturally brown and add blonde highlights).My hair was highlighted in June and it came out too blonde, that same day I let my friend who is a hair stylist(but does not have a lot of experience with color)add some brown lowlights to it and it overtook, there was no blonde left.Then we added blonde highlights to my hair with bleach and ever since my hair has been very dry.I do not think my regulary hair stylist uses bleach. I have baby hairs and when I put my hair back they just don't go back in to the ponytail anymore. I also just recently change blow dryers also. I want to get my hair back to normal. I don't know what type of products to use to make it silky again.I also need my hair highlighted again by my regular girl and am wondering if it will make my hair even worse or bring it back to normal because she doesn't use bleach.I never had a problem when highlighting my hair before but this time I did it twice in one day.



Help!!! Hair problem..?

lay off the coloring for a while!its really drying your hair out.just condition as much a possible and keep it moisturized.



you dont want your hair to start breaking off.



Help!!! Hair problem..?

hair color really dries out your hair..my best advice to you is to use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and deep conditioner your hair 2-3x/week..



Help!!! Hair problem..?

for hair care and skin care and more related



just step into



Help!!! Hair problem..?

You have stressed your You can't have so many things done to your hair in one day. what you need to do is use a vinegar rinse to strip your hair then proceed to deep condition it with reliable deep penetrating conditioner like panteen, then moisturize everyday with a moisturizer from Panteen (try to avoid blow drying your hair).



I had a similar problem were my hair dried out and I did this %26amp; it worked



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter