Saturday, November 28, 2009

Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

Ok now I am in only in middle school and a lot of people say I shouldn't care about my hair but I feel like a frizz ball.... ok I can't use a blow dryer becasue every time I do it practicly stands up and gets too frizzy I have shoulder length hair and very think hair. Leave in conditioner doesn't really help me shampoo and conditionair don't make a difference. And the only way my hair isn't frizzy is if its in a pony tail and lately I'm getting sick of the same hairdoo PLEASE!! I REALLY WANT HELP



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

1. Try growing out your hair a couple of inches. It tends to get poofier when it is shorter.



2. Hot oil treatments once a week help keep your hair healthy and nourished.



3. BioSilk makes a great frizz controling cream, and it is availiable at most salons.



4. USE A DIFFUSER!!! I suggest you get a good one at a hair salon, like a Bedhead one.[some of them at drug stores don't help at all!!] But a cheaper one from revlon might work.



5. Straighten if you can. That seems to help me.



HOPE I HELPED!!%26lt;333



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

-Do hot oil treatment using olive oil once a week. This nourishes your hair.



-Do deep conditioning 3 times a week using a good hair mask like Neutrogena triple moisture, elvive from loreal or pantene deep fortifying treatment. These nourish your hair and make it healthy and shiny.



-Use sunsilk straighten up leave-in conditioner to protect your hair when u go out in the sun



-Trim your hair once every 8-10 weeks to remove split ends.



-Massage your scalp daily using a wide toothed comb. This improves circulation into your head and stimulates growth.



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

i have frizzy hair too. maybe you can try hair gel created just for frizzy hair. you can get it at cvs and meijer ect. or stop blow dyring your hair. that makes it all frizzy.



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

When i get out of the shower and my hair is all damp after i towel dry, i put some loreal-Paris 'beat the heat' sleek shine stuff (in a black bottle)



if you just put some on when your hair is wet, and then dry your hair it'll be nice and soft and frizz-free :-)



and then later if it's still frizzy add some Fructis Garnier sleek-and-shine stuff on your dry hair (in a lime-green bulbous bottle)



hope that helps :-)



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

You can use Sunsilk Anti-Frizz



I recommend it



I used Sunsilk Anti-poof and it worked great



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

i had very thick hair to.



i bought some thinning out scissors, and my mom could have made a wig with all the hair she took off.



and i still had all my length, and it still had volume.



the scissors cost me about 15 dollars.



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

I use to have the same hair as you! I hate it when my hair did poof then I tried Herbal Essence's Anti Frizz Shampoo! It is amazing!! and my hair doesnt get frizzy even if I blow dry it! I love it!! It's the red bottle too!



Poofy, frizzy hair... need help :( ....?

try John freida frizz-ease. He makes shampoos, conditioners, and all kinds of hair treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter