Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I make my hair healthy again?

My hair was PIN straight. Of course at age 12, when the hormones were changing, my hair became wavy. I was so upset. So I started straightening with a blow-dryer, then mousse, and now I used many products, that now if I leave my hair alone, it looks awful! I put away my products for now, and I want to restore it. It's not completely damaged, buts it frizzy, and I NEVER had frizz. I wanted to try Dove Therapy. Does it work?



How can I make my hair healthy again?

You can do 2 things. Use a clarifying shampoo. That will get all that product out of your hair, these products don't wash out after one shampoo, especially if you use them constantly. And protein treatments will restore the damaged parts of your hair. I'd use Redken's clarifying shampoo and they have an awesome protein line called the Extreme line. Use antisnap as a leave in after you shower. It may make your hair feel like crap, but believe me, it'll stop the breakage caused by the heat, and it'll help lessen the frizz.



How can I make my hair healthy again?

wildgrowth ( dot com )



It really works , I grew my hair 3 in in one MONTH !!! and some parts of my hair haven't gown that long in my whole life ( I'm 12 years old )It made my hair so soft !!!!! I can put the oil in my very very very very very very nappy hair and wake up in the moring and just blow dry it a it looks RELAXED ! Plus the ingredients are all natural ( you can even eat them .) and not as much hair is coming out in the comb since I have been using it plus i no longer have split ends .



SO dont cut your hair off just to make it healthy agian , I wouldn't !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter