Thursday, November 26, 2009

Are ceramic tourmaline hairdryers bad for your hair? When I was buying one at Ulta, the sales clerk

..the the ionic ceramic tourmaline dryer works faster but "at the cost of your hair" and that I need to use a product on my hair before I blow dry to keep it from getting damaged (which I do).



Do any of you know if these hair dyrers are really bad for your hair? The brand I bought is Andis. It's pretty fast with the drying but doesn't feel that hot on my head.



Please tell me your thoughts and experiences with these types of dryers.



Are ceramic tourmaline hairdryers bad for your hair? When I was buying one at Ulta, the sales clerk said that.

Use an ionic flat iron. It will not curl back easly.



Solia makes a Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron.



According to the Solia flat iron website, "tourmaline,



a precious stone, is used to generate up to 6 times more



negative ions than traditional ceramic irons".( $75/85)



* Solia Hairstyling - how to style %26amp; straighten hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter