Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I get my African-American relaxed hair to be soft, smooth, & manageable after I wash it m

Everytime I wash my relaxed hair myself it gets really poofy and the texture gets really course. I wash my hair with a moisturizing shampoo, I deep condition it, and I use a moisturizing hair polisher on my hair before I set it to go under the dryer. I've alternated using a leave-in shampoo with the same results. How do I get my hair to look good after I wash it myself? I've been going to my hair dresser every week to keep my do looking great, but I want to start doing it myself to save money. HELP!



How do I get my African-American relaxed hair to be soft, smooth, %26amp; manageable after I wash it myself?

try http://www.blackhair.com



How do I get my African-American relaxed hair to be soft, smooth, %26amp; manageable after I wash it myself?

perm it and relax and style it and ask a salon for african-american%26lt;3 it should help :) good luck though!!



How do I get my African-American relaxed hair to be soft, smooth, %26amp; manageable after I wash it myself?

Try flat ironing it with serum after you have washed, conditioned,and drying it!



How do I get my African-American relaxed hair to be soft, smooth, %26amp; manageable after I wash it myself?

Hmmmm, have you tried rollersetting or braidouts. Try this:



1)wash with moisturizing shampoo



2)deep condition



3)apply a leave-in or Lottabody setting lotion (dilute it with water)



4)Put magnetic rollers in your hair and rollerset it(http://healthytextures.typepad.com/my_jo... )



5)Wrap your hair and put saran wrap over it. Sit under the dryer for 15 minutes



For braidouts, after doing the first three steps, put hair into braids. When dry, unbraid. You should be left with waves. do not put in too many braids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter