Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have thin wavy hair and was curious if..?

If a ceramic hot air styler and dryer by revlon would be right for me. I dont want my hair super straight, just natural looking, %26amp; not frizzy.



I have the link below



http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~pro...



I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and liked it



or if you know of another hot air styler



Thanks alot !



I have thin wavy hair and was curious if..?

if u hav to try a styler, why not go for braun ot rowenta?



they are both good brands and will give u good results.



also, if u dont find one, then u can use a plain hair dryer and a big round brush to straighten ur hair.



the bigger the brush, the straighter the ends u will get, becoz the curve will be greater.



i love to do it that way. it also adds volume to hair, and also is healthier than using a straightening iron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter