Thursday, November 26, 2009

Will wearing a du-rag to sleep mess up your hair?

Ok. I need to spike my hair up everyday for work. I have to look presentable. I have noticed that my hair is starting to thin in the front a bit. Maybe because of the blow dryer? I was wondering if i comb my hair back at night and put on a du-rag, will it damage it? And how can I thicken or strengthen my hair?



Will wearing a du-rag to sleep mess up your hair?

no it actually holds your hair in place, i have braids and i wear a du-rag to bed it helps alot!



Will wearing a du-rag to sleep mess up your hair?

no, du-rags actually help your keep the hair in place and keep it moisturized by not letting it rub up against your, im assuming cotton, pillowcase which can suck moisture out of your hair.



using less heat accessories will help thicken your hair, letting air dry instead of blow drying. Try using aloe vera gel, its all natural and it doesn't contain drying alcohols.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter