Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know what washer and dryer with dry cleaning I am talking about?

I just got back from the dry cleaners with my clothes smelling like cat urine. I took them back twice and the owner swears he doesn't smell anything. He also made a note on my stuff about how there was hair on it when I dropped it off, I have three dogs and a cat...so what? The clothes were all in different parts of the house on hangers, so no chance of cat pee coming from here. Besides that, the second time he said that even though he couldn't smell it he could get that kind of smell out, no such luck. Anyways I may be out a few hundred bucks for my clothes but I know I saw a washer or dryer that had dry cleaning capabilities but now I can't find any info on it. Thanks!



Does anyone know what washer and dryer with dry cleaning I am talking about?

I don't know about the washer or dryer with dry cleaning capabilities but there is a product called Dryel that you can use in your dryer.



It is a kit where you put this solution on stains and then put a dryer sheet from the kit into the bag included within the kit. Then, you dry that bag for 30 minutes on low.



That is it. You have dry cleaned your clothes. I think that this stuff smells a lot better than the chemicals used at the dry cleaner.



Does anyone know what washer and dryer with dry cleaning I am talking about?

Try a different cleaner.



If that doesn't work , try Dryel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter