Saturday, November 28, 2009

Deep Conditioner done at Hair Cuttery?

I had a deep conditioner from Hair Cuttery a little over a year ago (the lady mixed some stuff up and let it sit then put a sealer on my hair after the conditioner sat for 5 min) this stuff stays on/in the hair for 30 days and I noticed my hair really did feel good and soft and silky even after I went home and washed it...I had it done again and tey called it Chemical something...whatever...the point is I noticed the girl mixed Mizani and some other conditioner in my hair as well as the stuff she mixed up and put the sealer in at the same time as the conditioner and put me under the dryer instead of letting it sit and then putting in the sealer...the point is the results felt like crap it wasn't the same as last...does anyone jnow what I am talking about I want to go back and have the woman who did it originaly put it on b/c I loved the results I just want to at least know the name of it if anyone knows...have any of you ever had it...it makes you hair feel soo good...



Deep Conditioner done at Hair Cuttery?

ask the hairdresser next time the brand



Deep Conditioner done at Hair Cuttery?

Ask for the same stylist and explain to them, they may even have it wrote down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter