Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why is a higher altitude messing with my hair?

Just moved to a city in a much higher altitude than I am used to. Curling my hair no longer works - it just slips right out. I don't know if this is becuase of the product, blow dryer, or hot rollers? Or maybe my water? Has anyone else had a problem with hair being different at a higher elevation, any suggestions for what I can do? I have thin, long hair and I like to curl it. This works usually, even in humid areas it has worked better than it does here and all I can think is the higher elevation. Help!



Why is a higher altitude messing with my hair?

Maybe the humidity there is higher? Check weather.com to find out the percentage of humidity in your area by typing in yoru current zip code, and then do the same thing but for your former zipcode and see if there is a difference. By the way, try plugging in your blow dryer or rolling iron into another outlet - sometimes one outlet could not be working that well. I found this out one day when it would take me forever to charge my cell phone, but then I tried another outlet and it charged much faster. In the meantime, try another hair product - I don't know which one you're using but if it's gel - sometimes the moisture in it does not allow curls to hold well, so try hairspray instead or mousse. I hope you find a solution

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter