Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

I have recently gotten my hair cut short in a style that comes a little above my chin in the front and gets chin length as it reaches the back. It is, in other words, in an angle. It also has lots of layers. Now I have no idea how to style it! I want to be able to just use the blow dryer and maybe straightener to make it straight in the shortest time possible and have it very under and very full. My hair is naturally curly. So help me out, please. I have a date tonight and am going to get ready in a couple of hours. :(



Also is there a way to curl short hair like mine to look stylish?



*sigh* I can't wait until it grows to medium length (hopefully by the summer, what do you say?)



Oh, well, thank you! :)



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

Put some volumizing spray into your damp hair, blowdry. Straighten it but an the ends, flip the hair out. the layers should make for a really cute style.



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

trim it.



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

gel, Joijel.Thats the view from the ocean



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

hair gel it



hair putty



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

see what short haired celebrities are doing and copy it.



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

i cnt c u but either leave it curly or straighten it. just leave it as that. sounds nice hair 2 me



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

You can go to a hair salon.I did it before when i had short hair.They have awsome styles for short medium and long hair.If you want to straighten it tell them



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

CALM DOWN. IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS THINK OF IS DEMI MOORE BACK IN THE DAYS. GRAB A CURLING IRON SOME HAIRSPRAY AND GET STARTED...:)



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

Naturally if you have a small hair curler, You can curl the layers seperately to give it the same layered look you had before or you can just straighten it and leave down in a style where it will flow w/ the wind!



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

Shave it all off sweetheart.



Start a trend.



I love my women clean shaven.



How do you style short hair? need advice before I go out!?

well you can do some layers and get it colored and feather it will look fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter