Thursday, June 17, 2010

HELP! my hair is soooo poofy!?

my hair is really thick and poofy. i have tryed moisturizing and frizz controll shampoos and conditioners but they dont help. any ideas? it taks too long to straighten my hair and it ends up poofy anyways when i try to straighten it with my blow dryer. help!



HELP! my hair is soooo poofy!?

sunsilk get the blue kind go to www.sunslik.com amd get some free samples ge the blue for poffy hair



HELP! my hair is soooo poofy!?

Get you a CHI Iron. Use the products " shampoo, condition, etc" that the Farouk company makes to go with this flat iron and I think you will see a great improvement. Good Luck



HELP! my hair is soooo poofy!?

frizz ease can do wonders if that doesnt work invest in a good flat iron



HELP! my hair is soooo poofy!?

wear it wet...likr the curly lo0k..or st8n it



HELP! my hair is soooo poofy!?

Have you ever tried wearing it curly? Definately try sunsilk or pantene proV. Don't brush your hair while you dry it, instead use a diffuser. And if it is super thick you could go to a salon and ask to get it thinned out, which helps out a lot.



HELP! my hair is soooo poofy!?

Chemical straghtening?



It works good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter