Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oily hair fix?

My hair after taking a shower is super soft- but as the day goes on it gets gross and oily. I have bangs - not the sideswept ones, mind you- and by the end of the day, they look like crap. When school starts I won't have time to run to the bathroom and fix them, and I have to shower the night before - and then fix my hair the next morning, and it's usually slightly oily then. I can't use any products to protect it from the heat of my iron and dryer because then it gets really gross. Is there anything I can do to help it? :/ Thanks!



Oily hair fix?

I had the same problem. But when you wash your hair each night (that's when I do mine as well) you have to wash it twice, lathering it up really good and then use conditioner. Also, before I go to bed I tie my hair in a bun or a ponytail (a bun for waves) and it wont be greasy in the morning! (Well at least it isn't for me :P)



Oily hair fix?

ok, it sounds like you stress alot- but who doesnt? so like relax and get an oily hair treatment. use more shampoo then conditioner, use a just tad of conditioner. and every morning put baby powder on your comb and comb it thru your hair. baby powder absorbs moisture and keeps the oil under control. keep a mirror in your locker and a comb and a small bottle of baby powder, so you can touch up between classes. or just powder your whole head in the morning untill the white goes away. look up oily hair treatments you can make at home too. and this site might help also-http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter