Thursday, June 17, 2010

Any haircut suggestions/styling tips for long, wavy hair?

I have long brown hair, about an inch below the shoulder blades. It's wavy, more towards the bottom than the top. (Which is probably due to the fact that I tend to have an oily scalp and dry ends.) And it tends to get tangled very easily.



I try to wash my hair every other day because I hear that helps. And it gets greasy quickly. The problem I find myself in is that I live in a very warm climate where A.C. is in short supply, and humidity is constant.



I tend to let my hair air-dry because I don't like to use a blow dryer and I don't like to take the time of using a straight iron. But because of the unbalanced oily top and dry ends, it tends to frizz into an almost triangle shape if I don't do anything to it.



Is there anything I can do in styling to make it easier to deal with? I want more height at the top and less "poof" at the bottom.



And is there a certain haircut I should get? Would more extreme layers help? (I want to keep it long.) Sites and pictures would be nice!



Thanks :)



Any haircut suggestions/styling tips for long, wavy hair?

hi,i live in the deep south and it is extremely hot here to ,i have shoulder lenght wavy hair also what i did was i bought a wet 2 dry straigntener and walgreens and when you get out the bath it straightens and drys your hair at the same time and only takes like 10 minutes,mine was only $25



Any haircut suggestions/styling tips for long, wavy hair?

scrunch your hair with water mouse gel and hairspray , its easy =]



Any haircut suggestions/styling tips for long, wavy hair?

Use some gel or mousse, scrunch a little and let air dry. Keep your hair long with long layers. If your layers get too short you may get that poodle look which you certainly don't want. I'm forever fighting the frizz too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter