Saturday, June 19, 2010

Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

For the passed two weeks I have had Static in my hair bad. I have not used or done anything diffrent. Maybe this time of the year? I did use a dryer sheet and that did not last long. Any one know of anything else I can do or use or put into my hair? It is straight / long



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

Use a really good shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair. Use the fabric softener and then rub your hair with a dryer sheet thing. My hair is like that too.



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

When I have static in my hair, I just shake it out.



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

rub your brush w/ fabric softner and then brush through your hair over and over.



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

i have the got2b glossy aintifrizz shine serum it works reallly well makes my hair smoothe shiny and smells great



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

I had this same problem. It's this crazy weather that everyone seems to be having. I actually bought Static Guard and used it like hairspray and since it doesnt have a great smell to it, I used hairspray over top of it. It seems to be working.



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

i use chi silk infusion and that works really good for static.



good luckk (:



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

i have the same problem, it probably has to do with it being winter, but my hair hasn't been as frizzy since i've been using the "none of your frizzeness" by herbal essence. also, to get rid of static for a short amount of time, i cup my hair in my hand and pull my hand down, causing my hair to be less frizzy.



Static in my hair! How 2 help 2 stop it?

Static hair - solutions



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter