Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I pick a new hair cut that will work with my hair's texture and my face shape?

I want a new hair cut that works with my hair's texture (very fine and a little wavy), my face shape (round), and is easy to style (minimal curling iron and blow dryer. Right now it is longer than my shoulders and it is very healthy, but I can't do anything with it. If I style it, it goes limp within a few short hours, so I always leave it in a barrette or pony tail. I think a short haircut would be better for me, but I've never had a short cut before and don't know what to get. Are there places where I can get advice on what would work best for my hair?



Thanks!



How do I pick a new hair cut that will work with my hair's texture and my face shape?

Any QUALITY hair salon will have a stylist who can help with this. And I don't mean places like CostCutters!



How do I pick a new hair cut that will work with my hair's texture and my face shape?

Book an appointment at your salon with a senior stylist. They have the experience to help you choose a hairstyle that is flattering to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter