Thursday, June 17, 2010

Testing my hair for sun-in?

it says on the back of the bottle to test a strand of your hair. its the original kind in the pink bottle, and i was wondering how i should test my hair? do i just pull a piece of it out and spray it, then dry it with the dryer?? please help, cause i want to use this soon!!



Testing my hair for sun-in?

you could also flip your head upside down



spray the sun in and then blow dry it



make sure your hair is somewhat damp like after shower damp so its clean.



Testing my hair for sun-in?

Can you cut a small piece for your test? I don't know if this product has improved; it's been around for many years, but every result I've ever seen is orange! I wouldn't risk it, personally.



Testing my hair for sun-in?

you won't be able to see the results with just one piece of hair, just take a small bit of hair that is under your hair or in a random middle place of your head that isn't noticable, get the rest of your hair out of the way, and spray it, dry it, then you will see and you can compare it to the rest of your hair.



good luck!



p.s. my brother who has brown hair used it once and his hair came out orange, it doesn't work as well when your hair is already really dark.



Testing my hair for sun-in?

it takes awhile to become blonde like a week i've used for a couples years but i just dye my hair now but u got to spend alot of time outside or blow dry it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter