Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

i have naturally dark brown hair. currently (for the past 7 years) i have been getting the roots bleached, so my hair (which is about 6 inches past my shoulder) is bleached blond. i'm talking blonde like pam anderson or the playboy girls on tv. i get this done at a salon. over the past few months i've noticed that i have chunks of 'breakage' happening. it is about 2 inches past my scalp in little chunks. why would this happen? am i under the dryer to long? is she overlapping the bleach? also, what would happen if i were to get 'low-lites'? would the darker color wash out quickly from my bleached hair? would this blend into my roots? a sylist was talking about lightening my roots and then adding low-lites throughout my hair. she said ever other time i would alternate between adding some bleach on the roots (with foil) and lightening the new growth. i am so confused!! i want blonde hair and am not sure of all my options. no one that i've talked to has been that helpful.



I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

If your having breakage, you need to let it rest for a while. I think your might be over bleaching. Any type more color on hair at this point might damage it more. But, that is between you and your hairdresser who is the one that should be answering this question for you.



I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

no



I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

idk



prob. not



I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

no



I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

no chemical is good for your body..leave it alone



I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

i think that you should do it only if it makes it look more natuaral. if it's gonna look like you bleached your hair and added low lights and it's gonna look stupid then don't....i think that you should stop bleaching your hair and start dying it a darker blonde....but that's just me.



I have BLEACHED (long) blonde hair... should i add low-lights?

try goin back to ur natural color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter