Thursday, June 17, 2010

Frizzy hair with mineral damage... HELP!?

I used to have gorgeous silky straight hair. In the last cuople years I have gone to frizz. I have hard water but we have a filter, and once a week I use Aveda products to remove the build up. I also am careful to use high quality conditioners and shampoos in the interim. I still look frizzy if I don't spend forever with a blow dryer and smoothing serum, blow drying it straight. I really want to let it fall natural but I look like an advertisement for a shampoo... the before picture. I end up putting it in a french twist every day and then using hairspray and my hands to smooth the rest of it down.



I want to escape my blow dryer regime. All you professionals, help me please?



Frizzy hair with mineral damage... HELP!?

I have frizzy hair, and i mean FRIZZY!! I can never avoid it, and you might not be able to either.. but what i use it conditioner, and the conditioner i use is Aussi smooth. Also, before i go out somewhere i use this thing called stiff.. and its like gel but softer, it lasts for like 1 hour but still good.



Frizzy hair with mineral damage... HELP!?

Have you tried changing your shampoo/conditoner? That could be part of the problem. Try using a shampoo to moisturize your hair or one that fights frizz (Sunsilk works good). The blow dryiers aren't good for your hair...they tend to damage it. Try letting it air dry. Try using a leave-in conditioner to help moisurize/fight frizz. Try Hask Placenta (can be found in Wal-Mart). Its supposed to give you healthier hair (it does work).



Frizzy hair with mineral damage... HELP!?

Try a good hair conditioner with mosturiser or some setwet conditioner??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter