Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair problem?

ok my ...my problem is stupid and big...my hair are a little longer than my neck...i just comb it to right and go to school..i used to straighten in but know i dont..i gave to much heat alreasy..no more.....i blow dry...dunt work...they get frizzy and bushy....what could i do to make it look good widout a blow dryer and straightener...plzz help me....i need a gud hairstyle nd some tips to make it luk gud...



Hair problem?

wrap set your hair it works everytime



let it stay like that for a day and air dry it will be nice try to use a good wrap lotion like IsoPlus or one from Softsheen- Carson



I have the same type of hair



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinkinfo/



Hair problem?

comb and brush



Hair problem?

Let it air dry/towel dry as much as you can and rub some anti-frizz serum through it while it's still a little damp. COMB through, don't brush through, it'll make it poof. Once it's completely dry, comb it slightly, run a dryer sheet over it to get rid of extra frizz and a dime size drop of anti-frizz stuff. This hasn't failed me or my friends for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter