Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to do my hair like this..(video)?

My hair is curly and frizzy. I take care of that problem using a Chi hair straightener. That makes my hair so smooth and straight it leaves it limp. How do I then puff it up with body? Do I use mouse with a blow dryer? How do I get this style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7QriGZBV...



How to do my hair like this..(video)?

but some moose or volumizer from garnier frutics then follow the directions styling it through your hair, after that, use the blowdryer and make it look goood



How to do my hair like this..(video)?

maybe try using gel and a blowdryer instead of a straightener



How to do my hair like this..(video)?

Use a blowdryer and hair spray. It will hold your hair in place. Mousse can also help if you get extra body mousse and a blowdryer also

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter